Create your own tests with past paper questions online
examWizard is a free online resource for teachers containing a huge bank of past paper questions and support materials to help you create your own mock exams and tests. Available for a range of GCSE and A level subjects, examWizard is easy to use, intuitive and saves you valuable time.
examWizard helps you search for past papers, mark schemes and examiners' reports
- Search for past papers quickly and easily, filtering them by year, unit, tier and series.
- Each paper links directly to the associated examiner’s report and mark scheme giving you 3 in 1.
Create topic-based tests with the easy-to-use, intuitive question search
- Use the search filters to select your questions
- Click on ‘Select a topic’ to search for questions linked to each topic from the specification – ideal for setting an end-of-topic test.
Build your own paper with the latest past paper questions as they become available after each exam series
- Questions are clearly labelled with a brief description, the number of marks and number of minutes, so you can select the best questions for your test or homework activity quickly and simply.
What subjects is examWizard available for?
If you're a teacher with an Edexcel Online account, examWizard is available free at www.examwizard.co.uk.
- Edexcel GCSE Astronomy
- Edexcel GCSE Business
- Edexcel GCSE Computer Science
- Edexcel GCSE English, English Language and English Literature
- Edexcel GCSE French, German and Spanish
- Edexcel GCSE Geography A and B
- Edexcel GCSE History A and B
- Edexcel GCSE ICT
- Edexcel GCSE Mathematics
- Edexcel GCSE PE
- Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies
- Edexcel GCSE Science
- Edexcel GCSE Statistics
- Edexcel A Level Business
- Edexcel A Level Economics A and B
- Edexcel A Level Geography
- Edexcel A Level History
- Edexcel A level Mathematics
- Edexcel A level Psychology
- Edexcel A level Science
- BTEC L3 Animal Management
- BTEC L3 Applied Science
- BTEC L3 Business
- BTEC L3 Children's Play, Learning and Development
- BTEC L3 Computing
- BTEC L3 Engineering
- BTEC L3 Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- BTEC L3 Forensic and Criminal Investigation
- BTEC L3 Health and Social Care
- BTEC L3 Information Technology
- BTEC L3 Sport
- BTEC L3 Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 1 and 2 English
- Level 1 and 2 ICT
- Level 1 and 2 Mathematics