Progress is our new accessible and easy to use digital platform that has been designed to help teachers get closer to their learners by simplifying the planning and assessment of Pearson BTEC qualifications.
Progress gives educators the confidence to deliver a flexible learning experience whether in the classroom, in remote or hybrid education settings. It includes features that are personalised to Pearson BTEC to help reduce administration time around assessment delivery and facilitate Quality Assurance, to allow coherent communication between team members and learners.
Progress empowers you to make data driven decisions that improve learner outcomes. It captures valuable learner insights and allows you to plan courses, automatically processes grades when you mark assessments online. Track the completion status of learners from any location, to give you a clear, real time insights into each learner’s specific requirements over time.
Benefits for educators:
- enables centres to seamlessly navigate our BTEC delivery cycle
- reduces administration time around assessment delivery – enabling more time for teaching
- provides a seamless digital experience for classroom, hybrid or remote learning
- offers an integrated user experience for the whole qualification journey
- connects centres and Pearson to facilitate Quality Assurance, communication, and real time decision making
- makes learning more engaging and dynamic – access the platform anywhere
- integrated with other Pearson platforms (ActiveLearn, MyLabs and Web for BTEC).
- integrated with Pearson Single Sign on, to ensure your transition to the platform and access to online course content is straightforward and easy.
Benefits for Learners:
- clarifies what is expected in terms of assessment criteria
- notifications and reminders of submission dates or extensions
- ability to upload evidence from any location
- track personal progress and view teacher feedback