Every year, BTEC serves 1 million learners in 50 countries. Prepare your learners for a skill-based, future-ready career with a BTEC from Pearson.
Why choose a BTEC?
- Available in over 15 sectors.
- Offers an alternative to academic education from fundamental learning to professional courses at postgraduate level.
- Developed and validated in partnership with educators, employers and governments to ensure that content reflects the needs of a workforce.
- Supports learners with practical, hands-on learning experiences at every step of their career journey, whether they choose to take their skills straight into employment or to further and higher education.
- Comprises a variety of units, which are designed to enable learners to build their understanding and skills across the course of study.
- More and more employers and higher education institutions worldwide are choosing BTEC-qualified candidates, thanks to the practical skills and industry knowledge which make BTEC graduates more employable.
- Online Blended and Digital Learning Experience: Explore Learning Hub, our latest digital learning platform supporting blended learning delivery, which gives you access to bite-sized, mobile-optimised content and courses that provide a flexible learning experience.
Developed in partnership with Liverpool Football Club to offer a diverse range of qualification pathways, digital content and resources to transform the learning experience for learners.
Developed in partnership with the British Esports Association; this is the first of its kind and this qualification will teach learners an understanding of the esports and traditional sports industries, and the careers they could pursue in esports.
Explore further subjects below:
Designed to address the needs of learners in key areas, including interpersonal skills and customer service. Learners can develop skills to support them as they build relationships with a variety of customers, internal and external, in a range of business environments
These qualifications offers flexibility and a choice of emphasis through the optional units, providing an engaging programme for those who are clear about the vocational area they wish to explore through further study or who wish to enter employment.
The qualifications support a curriculum where learners are able to continually revisit their approaches to the making and understanding of performing arts practice, adding levels of refinement, sophistication and precision to their practice as they progress.