To ensure you are selecting the correct service, please visit our Replacement Documents page or Application Information, for important details around types of documents issued, number of copies per application, processing times and terms and conditions before submitting your application.
Before you begin
When your application is complete you will receive an automated email requesting proof of identity to support your application. Please have electronic versions of the documents listed below before starting your application. Your application may be delayed if these are not provided.
- Two forms of ID (A minimum of one is required to process your request)
- Proof of name change – if your name has changed since the exam or you are requesting a name amendment
- Third party consent form if you are not the candidate or the bill payer and/or the delivery address is a third party
Acceptable ID includes -
- valid passport
- current driving license/provisional license
- birth certificate
- utility bill/letter from council tax/hospital/doctors, dated within the last 3 months (not a mobile phone bill).
- deed poll/marriage certificate/decree absolute.
Please note that due to COVID-19 and social distancing rules, the team only has a limited number of staff working on site. We aim to complete applications within 20 working days for standard applications and 5 working days for priority, however this may take longer due to current circumstances and during busy periods.
- Standard replacement certificate - £47
- Priority replacement certificate - £67
- Customised letter - £100
- UK Courier delivery fee - £7
- International courier delivery fee - £20
- Verification of results to universities (hard copy)- £67
- Verification of results to universities (email) - £20
Already submitted an application?
If you have completed an application you can use the Track My Application link below to see how your application has progressed. We will only change the status of your request when we start to process your application. This can be at the later stages of the 20 day window. We would thank you for your patience whilst we process your order and ask that where possible you do not contact us to request progress updates, unless you need to provide us with further information. Please note, once the certificate has been ordered, it can take between 3-5 days to dispatch.
If you require further information, need to supply us with additional documents or have a query about your order, you can contact us.
Please ensure that you include your application reference number in all correspondence to us.
Please note, it can take up to 5 days for a response during busy periods.