About Pearson Edexcel International
Pearson Edexcel have set the standard for worldwide recognised qualifications, built on the UK educational system and accepted by universities worldwide, for more than 150 years.
More than just a curriculum or qualification
Pearson Edexcel offers professional development and training that keeps teachers up to date with the latest educational practices, supporting materials that make planning and teaching lessons easier, and student textbooks and online resources to make learning engaging and rewarding
Pearson Edexcel continues to innovate to deliver qualifications that fully prepare students for every stage of their educational journey:
- Proven by independent research to be the most reliable awarding organisation in the UK, recognised and trusted to provide high quality qualifications.
- The only UK awarding organisation to provide free online access to scripts providing transparency and leaving nothing to chance. Our exam results analysis tool ResultPlus is unrivalled.
- Led the way with the more valuable 9–1 grading at International GCSE, ensuring our qualifications adhere to our world-class principles.
- Offer the most modular International Advanced Level subjects, meeting students needs with choice and flexibility.
- Integrate the development of transferable skills into our qualifications - preparing and empowering students to progress to further education, university and employment.
Edexcel has helped thousands of people make progress in their lives, whether in the classroom or in the workplace.
By combining world-class qualification standards with a forward thinking approach and international content, Edexcel qualifications are the ideal pathway to today’s top universities, offering learners access to tomorrow’s global opportunities.
They also offer teachers the high-tech support they need to help students achieve their full potential and make the most of these opportunities.
More about Pearson Edexcel's qualifications
Our qualifications, teaching and learning resources are all designed to get the best out of each and every learner.
Whether you're studying GCSEs or A levels, Principal Learning or BTEC First, training providers and educational institutions in the UK recognise the high standard of Edexcel's qualifications.
To ensure that our qualifications are accurate, consistent and meet the required standard, learners of the same ability are awarded the same grade, regardless of when they completed their course.