International School Leaders Conference 2019
Our international school leaders conference covers themes and topics that will help you grow your school community and equip students with an education that is demanded by universities and employers, worldwide.
This year’s two day conference will be held at Beaumont Estate, Windsor, London in the UK, on 22nd to 23rd October 2019. A range of presentations, workshops and panel discussions will look at topics linked to the theme ‘developing the human skills that matter’. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the conversation as well as consider how you can apply new insights and thinking in your school.
As part of Open Ideas at Pearson, which shares independent insights on the big unanswered questions in education, we work with some of the best minds in education – from teachers and technologists, to researchers and big thinkers – to bring their ideas and insights to a wider audience. The conference will connect with some of this work.
Cost to attend the conference is free. Delegates are responsible for the cost of their travel and accommodation (a preferential delegate rate will be available at Beaumont Estate). Please do not book your travel until the event has been confirmed and you have received your conference booking confirmation. See terms and conditions for details.
- The cost of the conference delegate attendance is free of charge for Pearson customers and guests.
- Delegates are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel. Please do not book your travel until the event has been confirmed and you have received your conference booking confirmation. Pearson can not be responsible for any charges arising from cancellation or missed travel.
- Delegates are responsible for arranging and paying for their own accommodation. Pearson can’t be responsible for costs arising from cancellations or missed travel.
- Cancellations and changes to your conference attendance should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed by Pearson in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and our Privacy Notice.