Mocks have never been so important. These examinations can help your students understand what to expect when they take their high-stakes exams, whilst identifying learning gaps that may require additional revision and intervention.
You can submit your entries for the Autumn 2022 mock exam series. We offer mock exams in GCSE Maths, English, Science, Geography, History, French, German and Spanish. We also offer mock exams for International GCSE Maths and English, and A level Maths and English.
Our new moderation service is now taking bookings for the Autumn Mocks series for GCSE English and Maths. Why not provide your students with their mock results whilst supporting your team’s marking skills?
New to the Mocks Service
You can now submit your entries for the Autumn 2022 mock series.
- Formulae and equations sheets for GCSE Maths, GCSE Physics and GCSE Combined Science
- Onscreen mock assessments for International GCSE English Language, English Literature and Maths. These are also available for GCSE (9-1) Maths, English Language and English Literature.
- New mocks exam papers
- Mocks exams for GCSE English language 2.0
- AS level Maths mocks exam papers
International GCSE English Language, English Literature and Maths onscreen mocks are available
Our Autumn booking window is now open for schools looking to give their Year 11 students additional exam practice between September and December. We will publish more information about our Summer 2023 booking window in autumn 2022.
What is the Mocks Service?
The Mocks Service provides schools and colleges with Pearson Edexcel GCSE and A level exam papers* for use in mock examinations. The papers are sat by students, marked by Pearson examiners and the mock results are uploaded to ResultsPlus for item level analysis.
There are two levels of service:
- paper-based for GCSE and A level (available only to schools and colleges in the UK)
- onscreen GCSE and International GCSE for English Language, English Literature and Mathematics.
The Mocks Service is available for:
- GCSE Maths, English Geography, History, Science, French, German and Spanish
- A level Maths and English
- AS level Maths - From summer 2022
- International GCSE Maths and English
Why choose the Mocks Service
The Pearson Edexcel Mocks Service enables students to gain real-life experience of the examination process, by helping to draw out the areas where they require additional support, before sitting their high-stake exams. Our mocks are marked to the same standard as high-stake exams by expert examiners, giving both teachers and students peace of mind. We also offer subject-specific post-results support to help with raising attainment and to help students focus on their areas of improvement.
What educators are saying about the Mocks Service
Please fill in this short form to set up your account to enable you to start making your mocks entries.