Preparing learners for their future is what you do best. In this fast-paced, ever-changing sector, we'll make sure you have all the support, guidance and training you need to help you along the way.
Why teach a BTEC in Sport?
A BTEC in Sport will give your learners the skills and confidence they need to progress into a fulfilling, exciting career. The sport and fitness industry is always moving and changing, making it essential for learners to have the drive and resilience to adapt.
At all stages of their academic career, the practical base of a BTEC in Sport will help learners excel as team players, coaches, and leaders of the future.
Hear about BTEC Sport from Hartpury College
Don't just take our word for it. Find out what teachers, employers and, most importantly, learners have to say about BTEC Sport in the excellent learning environment of Hartpury College.
What qualifications are available?
Our qualifications have been designed with the help of experts, and are widely recognised by universities and employers for providing excellent progression opportunities.
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First in Sport
- BTEC Level 2 Technical for Sport and Activity Leaders
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sport (RQF)
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sport and Exercise Science (RQF)
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sport (QCF)
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sport and Exercise Sciences (QCF)
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sport and Outoor Activities
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sport, Fitness and Personal Training
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sporting Excellence and Performance
- BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Sports Coaching and Development
Take a look at the progression map to see BTEC Sport qualifications plotted across every level.
How will we support you?
Throughout your time teaching these qualifications, you'll have full support from:
- Your Subject Advisor, Penny
- Experts at free training events
- Free teaching, learning and assessment materials on your specification pages
- Our published resources - for learner books and teaching packs
Considering teaching BTEC?
Thinking about teaching any BTEC Sport qualifications? Talk to us.