Making academic entries
You can register candidates and make entries using Edexcel Online (EOL) or by Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
Edexcel Online (EOL) is a secure web portal that allows you access to a variety of Edexcel services. You'll need to be registered to use this service, either by an existing user at your centre (normally your exams officer) or by contacting us.
Learn how to use Edexcel Online to make registrations and entries
You can carry out a wide range of administrative activities using Edexcel Online (EOL), including:
- Creating and amending registrations and entries
- Searching for, and downloading, reports of existing registrations and entries
- Reporting coursework/portfolio marks
- Accessing post-results services
- Tracking processing of electronic data interchange (EDI) files
- Checking that candidates are eligible for awards
- Downloading results reports.
How to make entries
You can use Edexcel Online to make entries individually or you can use a spreadsheet to make many entries at once.