Edexcel GCSE Mathematics (9-1) from 2015 – post-16 resits
Supporting great maths teaching
Here, you’ll find everything you need if you are delivering our new Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths as a post-16 resit, for assessments from 2017, including our accredited Edexcel GCSE Mathematics specification and sample assessment materials.
Download our new 1-year Scheme of Work for post-16 resits below.
- Planning documents and tools to help you build your schemes of work, and PD training and assessment materials for help with planning and delivery.
- Digital and editable one-year course planners and Schemes of Work, transition resources and strategies for that first transition year from current to new GCSE.
- Accessible live assessments available in November and summer each year.
- Support with understanding the new grading and assessments.
- Additional practice papers.
- Free past paper questions and the opportunity to build practice papers and mock exams in ExamWizard.
- Revision aids designed for students to use at home or in-class.
- In-depth analysis of students’ results, and diagnostic tests and tools with ResultsPlus for understanding your students and developing learning plans.
- Free access to Emporium, our archive of qualifications materials used by tens of thousands of teachers
- New improved mock marking service.
- Free online and face-to-face Getting Ready to Teach events in different regions, launch events.
- Collaborative local networks events in different regions.
- CPD on delivering new GCSE (9-1) content for non-specialists, and training on problem-solving strategies and accessing the GCSE for lower attainers.
- The Pearson Progression Scale and Map represent our view of how learning progresses in Maths, and how understanding and skills build upon each other. These tools give you richer insight into student performance in a way that is easy to understand and is reliable.
- ActiveLearn Digital Service maps ability level to tiered topics for progression tracking (available to purchase within our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course).
Graham Cumming is our in-house maths expert, on-hand to provide you with answers to your teaching queries, useful support materials like Schemes of Work and practice papers, and teaching news updates via our unique Maths Emporium, supporting around 22,000 teachers daily.
At a glance
- Qualification type:
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Mathematics (resits)
- Specification codes:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
We'll provide extensive support for you to plan, teach and assess GCSE Mathematics 2015 successfully, and opportunities for training and development.
Whatever guidance you're looking for, we're here to help.
The Mathematics Emporium
Our unique Mathematics Emporium is prized by teachers.
Run by Graham Cumming, our in-house mathematics expert, it will keep you up to date and give you easy access to all the materials you need to teach GCSE Mathematics 2015 throughout the year.
You can also sign up for regular emails from Graham and the team.