Pearson Edexcel GCSEs Mathematics (9-1) from 2015 - post-16 resits
Training and events
Our events programme will help you deliver the new GCSE in Mathematics with confidence.
Mocks Marking training events - new
Mock exams will be key to gaining a snapshot of how students are performing during new, linear GCSE Mathematics courses. Our Mocks Marking Training events will help you apply the new mark schemes, so you can be confident you’re getting a clear picture of your students’ achievements.
This pre-recorded training is an introduction to our online and face to face Mocks Marking Training events.
It will give you an overview of
- the assessment requirements of the new specification
- the new types of questions that exist within the revised papers
- how mark schemes are developed to match the question asked
- some sample student responses to questions
- how we can support you in marking your students' work.
If you were unable to attend one of our Mocks Marking training events you can ask your Exams Officer to download the training content for both Foundation and Higher tier via Edexcel Online.