Pearson Edexcel GCSEs Mathematics (9–1) from 2015 – post-16 resits
Interactive scheme of work - available now
Saving you time: planning made easy with our 1-year interactive scheme of work for post-16 resit
We’ve created a digital interactive scheme of work, tailored to the way you want to deliver our GCSE (9–1) Mathematics for post-16 resits qualification.
Our interactive scheme of work will make planning your teaching time so much easier.
- Available free for anyone to access.
- The only interactive scheme of work for the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics post-16 resits qualification.
- Provides you with a guide for teaching the course content and a suggested teaching order, saving you time.
- Designed to be totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to teach.
- Links directly to a huge amount of online teaching resources through an ActiveLearn Digital Service subscription.
What is it?
Like a traditional scheme of work, our interactive scheme of work provides you with a guide for teaching the content, including a suggested teaching order, an idea of when to teach and how long to spend on each topic, lesson objectives, possible success criteria, opportunities for problem solving and reasoning, common misconceptions, and teaching prerequisites.
However, where our interactive scheme of work differs is that it is designed to be totally flexible and tailored to the way you want to teach, plus it links directly to a huge range of online teaching content and functionality.
Plan, your way
Our interactive scheme of work:
- allows you to select your preferred way of teaching GCSE Maths as a post-16 resit and then generates a bespoke route through the content
- is broken up into two tiers and then weekly units for greater flexibility
- can be tailored to your individual teaching and planning needs allowing you to adapt the order and timing as you wish
- clearly highlights prerequisites allowing you to focus your time most effectively.
Our interactive scheme of work is free for anyone to access
Our interactive scheme of work is free for anyone to use, and designed to be totally flexible and tailored to the way you want to teach, providing a range of different teaching options.
In addition, if you’re already using the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics published resources, the interactive scheme of work can be used seamlessly with both the textbooks and ActiveLearn Digital Service.
Already got a subscription to ActiveLearn Digital Service? No need to register above. Log in as normal, click on the Scheme of work tab and the interactive scheme of work will be there.