Late requests for awards | Pearson qualifications
Results and certification

Late requests for awards

Missing grades for students but have all the required units? You can make a late request for the award (cash-in). Here are some commonly asked questions.

Read more

To request a late cash-in award, please contact us providing the following information before the deadline for late award claims:

  • Centre number
  • Candidate number/student registration number
  • Subject award entry code (for example, 9371).

Yes. If a candidate has resat any units since their last subject award, you'll need to make another cash-in request.  

User tabs

Are you sure you want to exit this session?