Below, you'll find information about fees for our qualifications.
For details of fees for results services, see our Post-results services fees page.
Are you an international centre?
The information here applies to UK centres only. If you're based outside the UK, please contact your local regional office for academic and vocational qualification fees.
General Qualifications 2019-2020: UK entry fees
We’re committed to offering high-quality qualifications across a wide range of subjects and to provide you with continued support you throughout your qualifications experience.
Download the 2019-2020 exam entry fees:
Please note, this price list is a live document which we update regularly as our qualifications portfolio develops.
We’re committed to providing a wide range of free support across our suite of qualifications - to save you time and money on additional services. We’re continuing to extend and enhance our services and to find new ways to support you in the areas that matter the most.
Our comprehensive range of support includes:
- A full programme of online and face-to-face training events and CPD
- Progression services that let you track and assess student progress during the year
- Expert subject support whenever you need help
- Access to past exam questions and mark schemes via our free online examWizard services
- ResultsPlus, our free online results analysis tool that gives you a detailed breakdown of your students’ performance in Pearson Edexcel exams
- Our unique free Access to Scripts service that allows you to view your candidates’ marked exam papers online or download as a PDF.
Minimum spend threshold
There is a minimum annual spend requirement of £3000 for all UK colleges and work-based learning centres. This will be calculated based on a year running from 1 August to 31 July. If your centre doesn't meet the £3000 threshold in a given year, an invoice will be raised for the difference between your actual spend and the minimum threshold.
Download our FAQs:
Centre approval fee
We'll be charging a one-off fee of £1000 upon successful approval as a brand new Pearson UK college or work-based learning centre.
Payment will be subject to Pearson's usual payment terms of 30 days. If you fail to pay in time, this will be a breach of the terms and conditions of payment and may lead to the withdrawal of approval.
Academic qualification fees are published in the entry and registration basedata, which can be imported into your Management Information System (MIS).
For a full explanation of our registration and entry fees please visit:
Registration and entry fees for academic qualifications
If you can't find what you're looking for, or if you have any queries please contact us: