BTEC Specialist qualifications Warehousing and Storage Principles (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include receiving goods from deliveries, maintaining the safety and quality of goods, dispatching goods for delivery, and auditing stock levels and records.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage Principles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.