BTEC Professional qualifications Optical Dispensing (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Certificate in Optical Dispensing. This qualification which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include principles of geometric optics, lens thickness and dispensing, lens design and ametropia, multifocal and progressive lenses, and dispensing astigmatic lenses.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Optical Dispensing
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023