BTEC Professional qualifications Optical Dispensing (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the new Level 4 BTEC Professional Certificate in Optical Dispensing. This qualification which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include principles of Geometric Optics, Ophthalmic Lenses, Applied Optics of Prisms, Dispensing Astigmatic Lenses, Lens Thickness in Dispensing, Spectacle Magnification and Field of View in Dispensing, Multifocal and Progressive Lenses and Lens Choice and Visual Disturbances.
New additional units have been added to upskill optical dispensing assistants with remote service delivery and carry out additional functions.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Optical Dispensing
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching: