NVQ and competence-based qualifications Care (England) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson BTEC level 2 Diploma in Care (England).
To work in care is to make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges. An adult care worker works with people and is passionate about supporting and enabling people to live a more independent and fulfilling life.
This qualification supports the Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard and replaces the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adult) for England 501/1699/X which expires for registration on the 29th December 2017. This qualification is also recommended for use in the Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship standard.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Care (England)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.