Guidance and administration
Here, you'll find everything you need to conduct examinations in your centre, from ordering stationery to tracking your examination papers.
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) publishes information for all examination bodies. It has a set of common regulations for centres across academic and vocational qualifications, which you'll also find in the pages below.
We will routinely send you quantities of examination stationery and envelopes relating to the entries that you make.
The Stationery and Materials list provides information on the stationery and equipment required for our general qualification examinations in the next series. The list is provided as a spreadsheet which you can download and filter to your requirements.
If you wish, you can order additional quantities of these items by visiting our Additional stationery requests site. Please note that you will need your centre number and postcode in order to access this site.
If you haven’t received your Parcelforce labels or you need additional labels, a new service for printing replacement/late Parcelforce labels and for requesting ad hoc Parcelforce collections has been introduced.
To access the service, head over to Pearson labels.
- this service will allow greater flexibility for centres
- faster processing of your requests
- extra security when submitting your request
This process covers all papers which are sent to our Hellaby, Yorkshire processing sites.
Labels are only valid for two weeks from the date they're produced, so please make sure you don't request them more than two weeks before the examination date.
Please note that you cannot request labels:
- for International GCSE or Digital Applications (CiDA/DiDA)
- for internally assessed/externally moderated coursework, controlled assessment or non-exam assessment
- for centres outside England
- if your centre is not within the scope of the Parcelforce label programme
- for transferred candidates. (This is an automated process, and you'll receive labels as soon as we've processed the transferred candidate application).
If you have any questions or issues about examiner labels, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now track your consignments of papers using our online question paper despatch tool on Edexcel Online. (Please note that, for security purposes, you'll need an Edexcel Online registered email address.)
With the online tool, you can:
- View which question papers have been sent to you
- Track the papers' delivery progress
- Obtain delivery details for the consignment of question papers.
Please note that you cannot use this online tool to track:
- BTEC or NVQ materials
- Attendance registers or forms used in the administration of examinations
- Examination stationery such as booklets or envelopes. (You can see details of examination stationery despatches here.)