NVQ and competence-based qualifications IT User Skills (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners in any sector or industry who use IT applications to support customers, people or processes. It could lead to employment as an IT clerk, digital assistant, website technician or data administrator.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills (ITQ) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2024 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.