NVQ and competence-based qualifications Health Screeners
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 Diploma for Health Screeners. This qualification, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work as a Diabetic Eye Screener, Diabetic Eye Grader, Diabetic Eye Screener Grader, Newborn Hearing Screener or Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screener.
Units offered include: principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care, causes and spread of infection, health screening principles, prepare to undertake a newborn hearing screen, undertake diabetic retinopathy imaging and principles of abdominal aortic aneurysm screening and treatment.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma for Health Screeners
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 March 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.