NVQ and competence-based qualifications Floorcovering Occupations (Construction) (L2) - 2018
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Floorcovering Occupations (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working in floorcovering in the construction industry and wish to pove their competence. It could lead to employment as a construction operative or floor layer.
Units offered include preparing surfaces to receive floorcoverings, preparing and fitting underlays, with specialist units available in installing wood and textile floorcoverings.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Floorcovering Occupations (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 April 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.