NVQ and competence-based qualifications Cladding Occupations (Construction) (L2) - 2018
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Cladding Occupations (Construction) (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the construction and built environment sector. It could lead to employment as a builder's merchant or assistant construction operative. Learners have a choice of 2 pathways: Roof Sheeting and Cladding or Specialised Cladding and Rainscreen Systems.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Cladding Occupations (Construction) (L2)
- Level 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.