NVQ and competence-based qualifications Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in construction and the built environment. It could lead to employment as a lightning protection engineer, scaffolder or steeplejack.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) (QCF)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.