BTEC Professional qualifications Healthcare Science (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Certificate in Healthcare Science. This qualification which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include investigating, diagnosing, treating and managing human disease and disorders, and applying the scientific method in healthcare science research.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Healthcare Science
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2022