BTEC Professional qualifications Healthcare Science (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Certificate in Healthcare Science. This qualification which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include investigating, diagnosing, treating and managing human disease and disorders, and applying the scientific method in healthcare science research.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Healthcare Science
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.