Getting your moderator report - summer 2014
From Results Day you can download centre-specific moderator feedback for your controlled assessment unit.
How to download your individual centre's moderator report
If you have submitted controlled assessment in the summer 2014 series, your moderator will have written a report, which will provide you with general feedback on your marking and administration. The report will be available to download from Results Day.
1. To download your report go to Edexcel Online and sign in using your username and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can generate a reminder by selecting 'forgotten password'.
2. Once you're logged in under your centre, select the relevant qualification (for example, GCSE) from the top left-hand menu.
3. Then click on the 'Results' tab on the left-hand side of the page and select 'Moderator Reports'.
Please note: if you do not have access to 'Results' in your Edexcel Online profile, then you will not see the 'Results' tab. In this instance, please ask your examinations officer to change your profile.
4. Now select the relevant examination series, your subject, and press 'Submit'. You will get a message saying the report will be in your 'mailbox' in two hours. The report normally takes only five minutes to appear in your mailbox.
5. Go to your mailbox to download the report.
Your moderator will have written a detailed report for you, highlighting good practice and explaining how to use the assessment criteria if it had been necessary to adjust your centre's marks.
How to download the Principal Moderator Report
You can also download the Principal Moderator Report, which contains detailed advice and guidance for the controlled assessment unit.
Principal Moderator Reports are available on ResultsPlus from results day. They will also be available on the respective qualifications pages from 26 August for GCSE Geography A and GCSE Geography B.
1. To access the Principal Moderator Report on Results Day, go to Edexcel Online Results Plus and sign in using your Edexcel Online username and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can generate a reminder.
2. Once you're logged in under your centre, select 'ResultsPlus Analysis'.
3. Then select 'Whole cohort results', followed by 'Cohort paper analysis'.
4. Select the relevant qualification and series, for example 'GCSE' and 'June 2014', followed by the relevant subject and 'View paper analysis' for your coursework or controlled assessment unit. Because it is an internally assessed unit, there will not be any paper analysis available, but if you select 'Exam docs', you will find the Principal Moderator Report for that unit.
To access the Principal Moderator Report from the Qualifications pages, you should go to the relevant qualification and select 'Examiner Reports' and then choose the relevant examination series from the menu.
All the best,