New improved WorkSkills from September 2016
Following a full scale review including feedback from customers and industry experts, we are making some improvements to our existing suite of WorkSkills qualifications.
In summary, the new updated offer will include:
- the choice of different sized qualifications at Entry Level 3, Level 1 and Level 2
- completely new optional units in areas including social media and self employment
- the option to enhance larger programmes with units from key sectors including business administration and retail
- a support package that includes free events, sample assessments and e learning
- a wide choice of units including a number of existing units that area unchanged
The timescale for further details is as follows:
A more detailed communication will be sent to all customers giving the exact qualifications that will be impacted by the changes.
By the start of May 2016 the full specification will be made available to customers to allow for planning prior to September.
Launch events will be held to present the new offer to customers. The changes will be fully explained and there will be opportunities for networking.