Digital Learning Experience
A digital learning platform that delivers an engaging, accessible, interactive and personalised experience for learners - Learning Hub.
Learning Hub provides high-quality, bite-sized and mobile optimised digital learning programmes for a fun, interactive learning experience with visual imagery and content types including:
- animated videos that exemplify key concepts
- infographics with images and texts to engage learners
- interactive visual story boarding
- interactive quizzes with instant feedback
- interactive worksheets and assignment templates.
The platform has many different features, one of which is tracking your progress, so you can work at a pace that works for you without losing your place.
Benefits of Learning Hub
Learning Hub is here to support learners to develop their employee workplace behavioural skills along with online, accessible learning. These are just some of the benefits for all learners:
- increase content retention - the visually stimulating and interactive bite-size content maximises learner engagement and content retention and give learners control over their learning
- accessible from desktop or mobile - accessible learning, anytime, anywhere
- helps learners develop personal effectiveness - the learning content focuses on exploring and nurturing behaviours and transferable skills, and helps improve personal effectiveness in the modern workplace
- enables learners to assess their own learning programme - the learning content includes short interactive quizzes, with immediate feedback enabling learners to assess their own learning progress
- consolidate and strengthen learning - learners can view the content as many times as they need to in order to consolidate and strengthen their learning.
- enables more effective use of time - the learning content is accessible 24/7, reducing the time spent passing on knowledge, which means that more high-value learning activities can take place
- maximises the use of teaching staff time, which means that more direct contact teaching time can be directed to other areas where most needed, such as lower levels or technical areas where there is a shortage of staff
- flexible access to learning - online access to content means learners do not have to leave their work site to engage in learning and are able to be flexible in completing any work required
- have greater involvement in learning development - 24/7 access to the learning content provides the opportunity for managers and workplace mentors to view learning materials and be more involved in their learners development.
Launching from March 2020!
There are a range of subjects available on Learning Hub, including;
- Artificial Intelligence for Leaders
- Artificial Intelligence De-mystified
- Digital Technology De-mystified
- Workplace Behaviours
- Teacher Training
- BTEC Sport +
And much more...
Keep a look out on our page for more updates.