Pearson and learn-tech partnership
The BTEC qualifications and online courses in Artificial Intelligence have been developed in partnership with learn-tech incorporating their specialist knowledge and experience of AI and Machine Learning. By working with industry expertise, we can ensure that learning remains up to date and relevant to the business sector.
According to the market research firm, Tractica, the global artificial intelligence software market is forecast to experience massive growth in the coming years, with revenues increasing from around ten billion US dollars in 2018 to an expected 126 billion by 2025. The overall AI market includes a wide array of applications such as natural language processing, robotic process automation, and machine learning.
Learn more about the Digital learning programmes available
BTEC International Specialist and Professional qualifications
- BTEC Specialist qualifications (levels 1-3) are designed to cover specific skills and knowledge within a chosen sector and to support personal growth.
- BTEC Professional qualifications (levels 4+) are designed to complement existing experience and improve personal professional practice within a specific sector.
- Applied learning through shorter courses and qualifications allows learners to select the courses that suit them.
- Can be used as extracurricular programmes to complement other international, academic and professional courses and qualifications.
Designed to develop knowledge of the functions and operations involved in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and the skills required to design AI solutions in a specific context.
Designed to develop knowledge of the functions and operations involved in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and the skills required to develop strategies to support its implementation in a specific context.
Designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to take advantage of new and emerging digital technologies in business. It introduces learners to the functions and characteristics of digital technologies, and how these can be used to create competitive advantages in business contexts.
Designed to develop knowledge of the key functions and operations involved in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in the financial services sector, and the skills required to design financial AI solutions.
Whether the rise of Artificial Intelligence will drive job destruction or bring about a new creative renaissance, AI is here - and here to stay. AI promises to be the most disruptive class of technologies during the next 10 years. According to Gartner, Inc. AI-derived business value is forecast to reach $3.9 trillion in 2022. Yet to many people, AI is a mystery.
These courses have been created to help learners develop the skills employers need. These courses can be taken any time, anywhere.
This course looks at the technical application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The course is aimed at people who are looking for an understanding of the technical side of AI, including programming, Machine Learning applications and how to work with data.
This course looks at how businesses implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The course is aimed at business leaders who are looking at how to frame AI within their organisation and guide its implementation and use. The course will provide guidance for how to develop AI capacity across an organisation and what they need to do to start their AI journey.
A broad oversight of a range of Digital Technologies, including AI, Robotics, the Internet of things, Cloud computing, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, Blockchain and cryptocurrency. The course is aimed at people who are looking for an introduction to emerging Digital Technologies and how they will impact and change business practices.
This course looks at the technical application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the Financial Services Sector. The course is aimed at people who are looking for an understanding of the technical application of AI within the Financial Services Sector, including Machine Learning applications and how to work with financial data.
The jobs have increased by 165% since July 2020 due to the rapid rise of digitisation, says GlobalData.
There is a growing demand for:
- Data Analysts and Scientists
- AI and Machine Learning Specialists
- Digital Marketing and Strategy Specialists
- Process Automation Specialists
- Business Development Professionals
- Digital Transformation Specialists
- Information Security Analysts
- Software and Applications Developers
AI skills are relevant across a range of different roles.
- Tech savvy - appreciation of AI
- Strategic and innovation mindset
- Thought leadership.
- Defining problems, opportunities and scope
- Visualising solutions
- Managing change
- Data story telling.
- Advanced statistics
- Machine-learning basics
- Computational thinking.
- Informed scepticism
- How can AI augment work?
- Understanding digital exhaust, privacy rights, data protection and risks.