Pearson Edexcel iPrimary is a complete, six year programme for use in International Primary Schools. As well as the curriculum itself, the programme also comes with a wealth of support with sample Schemes of Work, exemplified Units of Work, internally assessed Progress Tests, externally assessed Achievement tests and a comprehensive Professional Development programme – all supported by world-renowned Pearson print and digital courseware.
What progression is there from the International Primary Curriculum?
From age 11, students can go on to the iLowerSecondary programme, which is specifically designed to prepare stud International GCSE. Contact your local representative for more information.
Select a subject
Introducing iPrimary and iLowerSecondary
Find out more
- The iPrimary and iLowerSecondary introductory brochure will give you a quick overview of the new programmes.
- For a more detailed read - take a look at the iPrimary guide for schools.
- See how the new curriculum is mapped to internationally renowned resources in the iPrimary and iLowerSecondary resources guide.
- Take a look at our guide for parents.
- Complete our expression of interest form and one of our representatives will get in touch.
- If you're also interested in teaching the new iLowerSecondary Curriculum, find out more.