LCCI in marketing Customer Experience and Communications (Level 3)
- Access to past paper exam materials
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
New - available for first teaching in January 2019 and first assessment in June 2019.
Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communications is perfect for those who regularly liaise with, or research, customers in order to inform business decisions. It is also aimed at those who wish to pursue a career in the specialist fields of customer experience or communications.
Students will develop the necessary skills for relationship building with business customers, and to understand how customer experience and communications is integral to a business.
- Qualification type:
- LCCI IQ
- Qualification title:
- Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communications
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Subject suite:
- Specification codes:
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and International
- Assessment availability:
- First teaching:
- First assessment: