LCCI in business Business Principles and Enterprise (Level 3)
- Access to past paper exam materials
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
New - available for first teaching in January 2019 and first assessment in June 2019.
Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Business Principles and Enterprise is aimed at students who are already in employment and working in any area which requires knowledge of the wider business context. It is also suitable for employees in entry-level or middle management positions within any of the functional business areas, or those aspiring to such positions. Entrepreneurs who are interested in starting up their own business enterprise will also find this qualification very useful.
Students can expect to gain knowledge of the internal and external business environment and to develop a range of enterprise skills.
- Qualification type:
- LCCI IQ
- Qualification title:
- Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Business Principles and Enterprise
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Subject suite:
- Specification codes:
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and International
- Assessment availability:
- First teaching:
- First assessment: