Employment Related Services qualifications open
A number of our BTEC qualifications in Employment Related Services are now open for registration.
Employment Related Services qualifications
The qualifications now open for registration are:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Employment Related Services (600/9505/2)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Employment Related Services (600/9665/2)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Employment Related Services (600/9662/7).
These qualifications will be useful if you help others develop employability skills and gain employment, ensuring you have the knowledge and skills required to achieve positive outcomes for your learners.
View our Employment Related Services qualifications
The Award is a one-unit (5-credit) qualification which is suitable for an induction into the sector. The Certificate and Diploma include a wider range of units relevant for the sector. Both the Certificate and Diploma are on the SFA funding catalogue for 2014/2015.
In addition, the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Employment Related Services is a key component of the following frameworks:
- Apprenticeship Framework for Employment Related Services (England)
- Apprenticeship Framework for Information Advice and Guidance (Wales).
If you work in employment related services in either England or Wales, this gives you the opportunity to enhance your career in the sector.