Teaching and learning resources
Find out what resources are available to support teaching, learning and exam preparation for LCCI qualifications.
As an awarding organisation with many years’ experience, we understand that supporting teachers is essential for effective teaching and student success. That's why we provide a range of resources to help you teach and study for LCCI qualifications. These include:
- Specifications: syllabuses that provide information on the topics to be covered in the course and the learning outcomes students should achieve. They are invaluable when designing courses and planning lessons.
- Sample and past papers to enable students to practise and to get a feel for what will be expected of them in the examination.
You'll find both of these in the course materials for each LCCI qualification.
Registered centres may also download the following additional support materials when they are logged in to the site:
- A more extensive range of past papers
- Model answers: Examples of ideal examination answers for our most popular subjects
- Support Packs and Guidance Documents: A variety of resources that give further information on our qualifications and their assessment, as well as guidance on content delivery
- Workbooks: These are currently available for qualifications such as LCCI JETSET, the Introductory Certificate in Marketing and the Introductory Certificate in Book-keeping.
- Teacher’s Delivery Guide: Online resource for teachers for each of the qualifications, outlining key changes from the predecessor specification, delivery guidance, a Scheme of Work, practice exercises, further reading suggestions. Available from April 2015 for the new finance qualifications.
- Marketing brochure: A guide outlining each of the qualification titles in the suite, providing an overview of the qualification aim, content and assessment.
- Operations Guide for Centres: A guide outlining operational areas for centres, including entering learners for assessment and the availability of assessments for the entire LCCI portfolio
Paid for resources
- Student textbook: Printed resource for learners, that explains content topic areas and features practice exercises, as well as hints and tips. Available from June 2014 for the new finance qualifications only.
Online placement tests
Not sure which qualification is right for your candidates? Ask them to take one of our free Test your Skills online placement tests. Based on their score, you will be able to identify the type and level of qualification which we feel is the most appropriate for your candidates. A Test your English placement test is currently available.