BTEC Firsts Travel and Tourism (2015)
- More flexibility and choice in BTEC Firsts from September 2018
- Winners choose BTEC - will you?
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC International level 2 qualifications in Travel and Tourism. Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the Travel and Tourism sector through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include the development of UK tourism, international holiday destinations and factors affecting travel and tourism worldwide.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
21056 and 21057
- International only.
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 17:49:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 17:49:00 UTC 2022
Getting ready to teach
Options evenings and open days
Advising students and parents on their options? Explore our BTEC case studies, guides and posters.