BTEC Firsts Performing Arts (2015)
- More flexibility and choice in BTEC Firsts from September 2018
- Winners choose BTEC - will you?
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC International level 2 qualifications in Performing Arts. Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the Performing Arts sector through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include the production process, acting techniques, musical performance, contemporary dance, wardrobe, sound, lighting and set construction.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diploma in Performing Arts
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
21072 and 21073
- International only.
- Final assessment:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 17:44:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 17:44:00 UTC 2022
BTEC Nationals from 2016
Step into your future.
We’ve worked closely with over 5,000 employers, universities, teaching professionals and trainers to develop our new range of BTEC Nationals qualifications, and the specifications are available now.
Getting ready to teach
Create courses and assignments using myBTEC, a simple, step-by-step wizard.
Options evenings and open days
Advising students and parents on their options? Explore our BTEC case studies, guides and posters.