BTEC Firsts Health and Social Care (2015)
- Key stage 4 Performance tables in England for 2021 and 2022 results - February 2019 update
- More flexibility and choice in BTEC Firsts from September 2018
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC International level 2 qualifications in Health and Social Care. Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the Health and Social Care sector through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include health and social care services, individual rights and needs, safe environments, communication, therapeutic activities and vocational experience.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
21080 and 21081
- International only.
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 17:43:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 17:43:00 UTC 2022
Getting ready to teach
Find the right BTEC training course for you
Options evenings and open days
Advising students and parents on their options? Explore our BTEC case studies, guides, posters and PowerPoints.
Join the Health and Social Care teacher community