BTEC Firsts Construction (2015)
- More flexibility and choice in BTEC Firsts from September 2018
- Winners choose BTEC - will you?
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC International level 2 qualifications in Construction. Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the Construction sector through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include brickwork, carpentry and joinery, plastering, painting and decorating, roofing, tiling, plumbing and electrical operations.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diploma in Construction
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
- International only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Fri Aug 31 16:21:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Mon Aug 31 12:41:57 UTC 2020
Getting ready to teach
Find the right BTEC training course for you
Options evenings and open days
Advising students and parents on their options? Explore our BTEC case studies, guides, posters and PowerPoints.