BTEC Firsts Construction (2015)
- Key stage 4 Performance tables in England for 2021 and 2022 results - February 2019 update
- More flexibility and choice in BTEC Firsts from September 2018
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC International level 2 qualifications in Construction. Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the Construction sector through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include brickwork, carpentry and joinery, plastering, painting and decorating, roofing, tiling, plumbing and electrical operations.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Certificate, Extended Certificate and Diploma in Construction
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
- International only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 17:21:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 13:41:00 UTC 2022