Post-16 English and mathematics Resources
We have a wide range of resources and useful tools to complement your programme, including assessment tools, podcasts and training events.
Initial Assessment Tool
Our free Initial Assessment Tool (IAT) can help teachers and tutors decide which level of Functional Skills English and maths a learner should study.
Functional Skills support
We offer the highest quality teaching support and delivery materials for Functional Skills, including:
- Results Plus for English and maths
- Exam Wizard for English and maths
- Practice tests for onscreen and paper-based assessments
- Delivery guides and lesson plans
- Full specifications
- Past papers
- Schemes of work and marking
- Curriculum models
- Mapping documents
- Access to a teacher community
- A range of quality published resources including teaching and learning disks
- Sure Skills - a suite of interactive resources. Covering Entry Level 3 to Level 2, Sure Skills is fully mapped to the Functional Skills standards.
We offer face-to-face and online training events.