ExamWizard for Functional Skills
ExamWizard, our free service that creates tailored practice exam papers for use with your learners, has been extended and now includes Functional Skills papers.
If you run Functional Skills assessments at your centre, you can now access past papers and build your own papers through ExamWizard.
ExamWizard is available for assessments for:
- Functional Skills English, Levels 1 and 2
- Functional Skills Mathematics, Levels 1 and 2
- Functional Skills ICT, Levels 1 and 2
Exam practice resources
Are ‘mean’ and ‘range’ the difference between a pass and fail for one of your maths learners? Are your learners having trouble getting to grips with area or perimeter? Is your whole English class struggling to write emails?
If so, ExamWizard will benefit you in many ways as it:
- enables you to use Pearson’s back catalogue of exam questions to practice and develop these skills with your learners
- saves you time as you can create your own mock exams, topic tests, homework or revision activities in minutes
- links directly to associated examiner reports and mark schemes
- helps prepare learners for the functional skills tests and develop their skills so they are better prepared
Save and download Pearson’s exam resources including exam questions, mark schemes and principal examiner’s comments for each question you use.
Works in conjunction with Rich Feedback and ResultsPlus
Use the feedback from Rich Feedback and ResultsPlus to create exam practice resources for whole cohorts or individual learners. ExamWizard is configured for ease of use between these products.
Easy sign-up, free to any registered tutor or assessor
Signing-up is easy: if your centre is approved for Functional Skills, all you need is an email that’s registered with Edexcel Online. If your email address isn’t currently registered with this service, your exams officer can set up an account for you.