LCCI in marketing Public Relations and Media Relations (Level 3)
- Access to past paper exam materials
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
New - available for first teaching in January 2019 and first assessment in June 2019.
Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Public Relations and Media Relations is aimed at employees already in an entry-level marketing, media relations or public relations (PR) role, looking to progress their career into middle management or into PR. It is also suitable for those working in marketing-related fields, who require knowledge of media and PR in order to make informed business decisions.
The course will help students understand the PR and media relations environment, and how it relates to marketing and to the success of a business. Students will also learn how to develop and manage client relationships, and create effective PR campaigns and collateral. They will also become confident in managing information between organisations and the public.
- Qualification type:
- LCCI IQ
- Qualification title:
- Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Public Relations and Media Relations
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Subject suite:
- Specification codes:
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and International
- Assessment availability:
- First teaching:
- First assessment: