With BTEC Higher National qualifications, you can:
- Diversify your HE offering, giving students a choice of over 40 subjects;
- Allow continuity for level 3 students, providing them with a clear progression route to level 4 and 5, whilst meeting the needs of local employers;
- Provide students with the opportunity to top up to a university degree;
- Build relationships with local employers by responding to the needs of the new Apprenticeship levy;
- Participate in periodic reviews of the qualifications, working alongside Pearson, employers, HE providers and students to shape what they will look like in the future;
- Benefit from complimentary teaching and learning resources that align with your area of expertise, and help with planning and delivery of the qualifications; and
- Work with Pearson to design and validate your own qualifications that address skills gaps within specific sectors.