BTEC Higher National qualifications are widely recognised by industry and higher education authorities around the world as the principal technical professional qualification at Levels 4 and 5. Developed in conjunction with employers, students, and professional bodies, BTEC Higher Nationals offer your students real experience, opportunities and comprehensive qualifications that will benefit their chosen career.
With a qualification that meets employer needs, and complimentary teaching and learning resources from Pearson that align with your area of expertise, you will be equipped to provide your students with both academic and practical skills, ensuring they leave with the experience required by business and industry, and with the flexibility to go straight into employment or further study.
With BTEC Higher National qualifications, you can:
- Diversify your HE offering, giving students a choice of over 40 subjects;
- Allow continuity for level 3 students, providing them with a clear progression route to level 4 and 5, whilst meeting the needs of local employers;
- Provide students with the opportunity to top up to a university degree;
- Build relationships with local employers by responding to the needs of the new Apprenticeship levy;
- Participate in periodic reviews of the qualifications, working alongside Pearson, employers, HE providers and students to shape what they will look like in the future;
- Benefit from complimentary teaching and learning resources that align with your area of expertise, and help with planning and delivery of the qualifications; and
- Work with Pearson to design and validate your own qualifications that address skills gaps within specific sectors.
BTEC HNs Onboarding Roadmap for UK Centres
BTEC HNs Onboarding Roadmap for International Centres
If you would like to speak to somebody from Pearson about delivering any of the qualifications in BTEC Higher Nationals suite, get in touch.
Speak to somebody from Pearson today