Pearson Edexcel GCSEs Mathematics (9–1) from 2015
Saving you time: planning made easy with our 2-year, 3-year or 5-year interactive scheme of work.
We’ve created a digital interactive scheme of work, tailored to the way you want to deliver our GCSE (9–1) Mathematics qualification, with the option of offering a 5-year scheme of work from KS3 through to GCSE, plus a 1-year GCSE post-16 resit course.
Our interactive scheme of work will make planning your teaching time so much easier.
- Available free for anyone to access.
- The only interactive scheme of work for both KS3 Maths and the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics qualification.
- Provides you with a guide for teaching the course content and a suggested teaching order, saving you time.
- Provides routes through the curriculum for a 2-year or 3-year GCSE course, a 1-year resit GCSE course, and a 5-year 11–16 route.
- Available for both first and second edition of the Pearson KS3 and GCSE published resources.
- Designed to be totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to teach.
- Links directly to a huge amount of online teaching resources through an ActiveLearn Digital Service subscription.
Interactive scheme of work for KS3 and GCSE (9–1) Mathematics
This interactive scheme of work demonstration features first edition KS3 and GCSE resources. Second edition KS3 and GCSE are also available as a 5-year interactive scheme of work.
What is it?
Like a traditional scheme of work, our interactive scheme of work provides you with a guide for teaching the content, including a suggested teaching order, an idea of when to teach and how long to spend on each topic, lesson objectives, possible success criteria, opportunities for problem solving and reasoning, common misconceptions, and teaching prerequisites.
However, where our interactive scheme of work differs is that it is designed to be totally flexible and tailored to the way you want to teach, plus it links directly to a huge range of online teaching content and functionality.
Plan, your way
Our interactive scheme of work:
- allows you to select your preferred way of teaching GCSE maths and then generates a bespoke route through the content, broken down into half term chunks
- is fully flexible and can be tailored to your individual teaching needs allowing you to adapt the order and timing as you wish
- clearly highlights prerequisites allowing you to focus your time most effectively.
Our interactive scheme of work is free for anyone to use, and designed to be totally flexible and tailored to the way you want to teach, providing a range of different teaching options.