A levels Teaching and learning
Teaching and learning
Our resources for AS and A level English Literature 2015 focus on helping students develop deeper understanding and overcome any barriers to learning.
We offer a number of free teaching and learning resources.
Shakespeare Critical Anthology
- Free hard copy to every student
- Essays on the genres of tragedy and comedy, as well as specific writing on the students' selected play
- Produced in association with University College London.
Two free online poetry resources
- Unseen poetry resource including a wide range of contemporary poetry, essays on approaching unseen poetry, making links and connections across poems, and marked student exemplar responses.
- Contemporary poetry teacher guide including teaching and learning points, as well as discussion and activity ideas on every named poem within the Forward Anthology.