5 ways you can help your learners to a skill-based, career focused 2022 with BTEC
It is a new year, most of us have set our goals for the year ahead and are looking to the future.
Here are a few points which might help you support your learners with their ambitions for this year and beyond.
1. Offer them work-related programmes from Level 2 through to professional courses at postgraduate level.
2. Give your learners access to learning programmes in new and specialist subject areas like:
3. Offer learning programmes that reflect the needs of a workforce designed, developed and validated in partnership with industry leaders, educators and government
4. Support your learners with practical, hands-on learning experiences whether they choose to take their skills straight into employment or to further or higher education.
5. Provide online blended and digital learning experience with Learning Hub our digital learning platform