Download our new GCSE Mathematics (9-1) sample assessment materials and specimen papers
At the end of the summer term (2015), we published our new GCSE Mathematics (9-1) sample assessment materials (SAMs), which were approved by Ofqual.
Sample assessment materials
We enhanced our new GCSE Mathematics (9-1) sample assessment materials by:
- improving the clarity of language and readability
- removing the formulae sheets - formulae will be provided to students in the question if required
- ensuring that the Foundation tier includes more questions targeting the lowest grades
- reducing the number of questions with a large number of marks, particularly at Foundation tier.
Our new GCSE Mathematics (9-1) specimen papers are designed to help you and your learners to:
- understand how the new GCSE Maths will be assessed from 2017
- approach the exams with confidence.
Our new guide gives you a closer look into how we design our new assessment and ensure our papers are clear and accessible.
Update - April 2016: New GCSE (9-1) Maths practice test papers
We've just created some new practice test papers with mark schemes and real performance data, to give your students more preparation for the 9-1 exam.