Introducing your vocational quality advisors
Welcome to your dedicated quality nominee support hub.
Register now for our FREE online events, which includes:
- the New BTEC Quality Assurance Model from Sept 19
- roles and Responsibilities of the Assessor, IV and LIV
- and many more.
Your Pearson Vocational Quality Advisor team
Back row - left to right: Sally Dodsley, Jon Wolton, Bill Birkin, Sue Smith
Front row - left to right: Michele Watson, Rhonda Simpson, Helen Elshaw
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
Tel: 0344 463 2535 (Schools, Colleges and Further Education)
Tel: 0344 576 0045 (Training providers and Employers)
Calls cost 3p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge
To drop us an email or access our onlive live chat, head over to the Pearson Support Centre.
Use the map to locate the VQA who supports your centre:
This is the place to:
- get answers to your questions
- gain support for experienced and new quality nominees and lead internal verifiers
- book online and face to face events
- network with other quality nominees
- get easy access to centre guides and resources.
We've created a single point of contact (email and telephone) where your named account specialist will be on hand to answer any vocational quality questions you may have. If they're unable to answer your question straight away it will be referred to our expert team of vocational quality advisors who will respond personally.
Quality nominee social media
The role of quality nominee need not be a lonely one - you can talk to each other, keep up to date and ask for support from each other by using our social media.