Edexcel GCSE History (2016)
Here, you'll find everything you need to prepare for the changes to GCSE History from 2016, including our accredited Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History specification and sample assessment materials.
We're committed to helping you deliver our new Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History qualification, and to helping your students achieve their full potential. Learn more about the range of available published resources.
Pearson's resources* include a Student Book and ActiveBook for every topic in the Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History specification. Series edited by Angela Leonard, these resources will support you in delivering great GCSE (9–1) History teaching, creating confident, articulate historians able to access and develop the skills needed for the new assessments.
New resources from spring 2016 include:
- Student Books for every option in the specification (also available as ActiveBooks and Kindle editions)
- Active Learn Digital Service including:
- Front-of-class Student Books
- Lesson plans with differentiation ideas
- Worksheets and end of unit tests
- Exam skills PowerPoints.
What's more, you can take a look at sample chapters from Pearson’s new Student Books to help you with your planning now, and see what the resources have to offer.
Our qualifications are also supported by resources* produced by a range of other publishers. The following are also seeking endorsement:
The Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel Students' Book helps students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation.
Photocopiable resources for learning, revision and exam practice.
* You don't have to purchase any resources, including those from Pearson, to deliver our qualifications.