Pearson Edexcel GCSEs History (9–1) from 2016
We're committed to helping you deliver our new Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History qualification, and to helping your students achieve their full potential. Learn more about the range of available published resources.
Pearson's resources* include a student book and ActiveBook for every topic in the Edexcel GCSE (9–1) History specification, plus foundation student books for the five most popular options. Series edited by Angela Leonard, these resources will support you in delivering great GCSE (9–1) History teaching, creating confident, articulate historians able to access and develop the skills needed for the new assessments.
Our comprehensive resources include:
- student books for every option in the specification (also available as ActiveBooks and Kindle editions)
- foundation student books for the five most popular options
- FREE interactive scheme of work
- Active Learn Digital Service including:
- front-of-class student books
- lesson plans with differentiation ideas
- worksheets and end of unit tests
- exam skills PowerPoints.
- target intervention workbooks
- revision guides and workbooks.
What's more, you can take a look at sample chapters from Pearson’s new student books to help you with your planning now, and see what the resources have to offer.
Our qualifications are also supported by endorsed resources* produced by a range of other publishers, including:
The Hodder GCSE History for Edexcel students' book helps students achieve their full potential while ensuring pace, enjoyment and motivation.
Photocopiable resources for learning, revision and exam practice.
* You don't have to purchase any resources, including those from Pearson, to deliver our qualifications.