Edexcel A level Geography (2016)
Moving to Edexcel
Started teaching AS/ A level Geography with another exam board but considering moving to Edexcel? Contact us to find out how easy it is to start teaching our specification.
We've put together a range of new guides that show you how simple and straightforward it is to switch to Edexcel. The following mapping documents show you how our teaching and assessments compare against AQA, OCR and Eduqas.
Why move to Edexcel?
- Straightforward and clear specifications you can shape to suit you and your students with detailed subject content and signposted skills and located examples.
- Exams that give every student the chance to succeed with clear question papers, consistent command words and straightforward mark schemes.
- An unbeatable range of free support materials to help you teach, plan, track and assess.
- A focus on the skills at the heart of being a good geographer.
- Expert support every step of the way from our Geography Subject Advisor Jon Wolton.
If you’re thinking about moving to Edexcel but would like to know what kind of support and resources are on offer, fill out this form to request access to our free welcome pack. This pack contains a free, 1-year trial access to a sample from the ActiveLearn Ditigal Service, covering Dynamic landscapes – tectonic processes and hazards and coastal fieldwork.
Geography specialist contact request form
Our knowledgeable Geography specialists are on hand to help you get to grips with the ins and outs of our specification. If you’d like a specialist to contact you about our qualifications and support fill out this form.
Fill out our short Intention To Offer form so that we can keep you updated and send you your free welcome pack with all the information you need to get started.
Make sure you're kept up-to-date with important subject and qualification information by signing up to receive our email updates.
Sign up to receive updates from our Geography Subject Advisor