BTEC Specialist qualifications Education and Training (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Education and Training. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, and facilitating learning and development for individuals and in groups.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This new suite of qualifications for professional educators comprises a Level 3 Award, Level 4 Certificate and Level 5 Diploma. It features unique, cutting-edge assessment methodologies and market-leading resources.
The specifications have been built around structures created by the Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS). They’re designed to be clearer and easier to understand for those working in the sector, including work-based learning providers and further education colleges.