BTEC Professional qualifications Education and Training (L5)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Education and Training. This qualification, which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include teaching, learning and assessment, theories, principles and models, and wider professional practice and development in education and training.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This new suite of qualifications for professional educators comprises a Level 3 Award, Level 4 Certificate and Level 5 Diploma and features unique, cutting-edge assessment methodologies and market-leading resources.
The specifications have been built around structures created by the Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS). They’re designed to be clearer and easier to understand for those working in the sector, including work-based learning providers and FE colleges.